PRONTO QUALITY ASSURANCE
PRONTO PROJECTS provides outstanding work outcomes across all sectors with extensive experience in the Construction and Mining sectors.
PRONTO PROJECTS provides services to both government and privately owned and funded assets and projects, either as the principal contractor, sub-contractor or as project manager overseeing diverse teams of subcontractors.
PRONTO PROJECTS meets the highest standards for quality management systems, Workplace Heath and Safety, environmental benchmarks and special requirements of government authorities such as Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR).
PRONTO PROJECTS is a Safety and Quality assured company.
PRONTO PROJECTS quality processes ensure we have:
- A thorough understanding of client and regulatory requirements in all aspects of major project practices
- Meet or exceed these requirements for the duration of work
- Review current and possible future suppliers to ensure that purchased product for use on client projects continually meets their requirements
- Continual improvement of our teamwork, processes for recording and inspection of all work and the supporting administrative activities
- Continue to develop staff skills and competencies especially to meet the challenges of Financial, WHS and Environmental Management controls
- Maintain and enhance our Integrated Management System in line with ISO expectations for certification and ongoing adherence
- Expand our Management Systems and processes to match our growing client base by reviewing objectives and utilising Key Performance Indicators resulting in a sound framework for continual improvement.
PRONTO QUALITY STANDARDS
PRONTO allocates all clients an Account Manager to handle ongoing recruitment, labour requirements and queries. Clients can access a 24-hour recruitment hotline.
PRONTO’s specialist Risk Management consultants assess and report on the WHS standards of all client premises before labour is supplied. It is a free service and a copy of the report is made available to the client. Safety Management Plans are also crafted to suit individual client needs and include:
- Worksite assessment
- Hazard reports
- Safe Work Method Statement
- Skills and competencies register
- Site specific WHS inductions
- Injury Management Policy
- Site safety rules
- Incident reports
- System improvement reports
- Workplace Health and Safety policies
- Safety roles and responsibilities
- Safety Management Systems Compliance certificate
- Site specific key personnel and emergency service numbers